Yummy 5 Breakfast
Here is my recipe for my ” Yummy 5 Breakfast” it was really easy to make.
What you need.
• 3 Links of Chicken Sausage. You could use pork or Turkey. You could use 4 links if you wanted to
• 6 large eggs
• 1/2 cup of skim milk. (You could use 2% or 1% if you wanted to. Skim is what I had)
• a bag of tater tots. Use as many or as little as you want.
• Spice of your choice.
• A large baking dish
1. Cook the Sausage about 75% of the way done. I cooked mine in my air fryer at 375 for 10 minutes
2. Pre heat Oven to 375
3. In a large bowl, crack open 6 eggs and 1/2 cup of milk and add your spice, and mix together.
4. Take your sausage and cut it into pieces, cut how you like it, and add to egg mixture.
5. Cook the tater tots in the air fryer for 10 min at 350 degrees
6. Spray the baking pan. I used a large one
7. Pour the egg and sausage mixture into the pan
8. Place the semi cooked tater tots on top of the egg mixture.
9. Cover with aluminum foil and place in oven for 40 minutes. Check at 30 to see how it’s coming along. Each oven works differently. I don’t want yours to burn
10. Once it looks almost done, uncover and cook until it’s done. Add cheese on top if you want.
Thanks for reading and watching the video
Please share and subscribe.
You must be logged in to post a comment.