I mentioned in September that I was going to try a write more, while I did start out good, I eventually wrote less then I would have hoped for. I ask my self, why didn’t I write as much.
Some ideas come to mind:
- I didn’t have anything to contribute
- I was worried about what others thought
- I was to busy doing other things.
While I write down excuses of why I did not write, I begin to realize something’s: one is I original wanted to write to express my self, and while I didn’t write as much, I found other ways to express what I was thinking, or trying.
Also that even though I didn’t write as much as I wanted, I did write more last month then I had in a long time. Maybe instead of saying I will write daily maybe say I will contribute more, in what ever creative way I wish.
I guess the lesson I learned last month, was that
- It’s ok to adjust the method of achieving your goals
- Find avenues and way to express your self.
I hope you got something out of this post. Either way thank you for reading it.